2017 EBA Conference Resource Center
2017 EBA Conference Resource Center (CRC)
We look forward to seeing you at the EBA Annual Meeting & Conference! The speakers for this meeting have prepared a comprehensive set of materials, available here at the EBA Conference Resource Center (CRC).
On Site Program Agenda Guide (pdf) - Plan your experience early!
Handouts for the following sessions are available at this time and you may access individual session handouts or the entire day (see below for link to full day of handouts):
Day 1 Session Handouts - Monday, April 3, 2017:
- Utility General Counsels' Roundtable: Always a Full Plate
- Tension Rising -- State Programs or Competitive Markets to Achieve Carbon Reduction (updated 4.3.17)
- Gas Electric Coordination - What now? Updated 4.3.17
- A Growing Issue: How Does "Legalized" Marijuana Effect Electric Utilities?
- The Changing Industry and FERC Landscape for Oil Pipelines and Shippers
- The Energy Efficiency (EE) Revolution
- Diversity Panel Updated 4.3.17
Day 2 Session Handouts - Tuesday, April 4, 2017:
- Environmental Regulation in the New World and its Impacts on the Power Sector (updated 4.4.17)
- Community Solar Gardens – Lessons Learned: Gardeners Know All the Dirt
- Pipeline Development and the Struggle Between Local, State, and Federal Regulations
- Energy and the Blockchain Revolution: What Are the Possibilities?
- Legal Ethics in Social Media: Leading Issues in a Changing World
- The New Electricity Network: Distributed Resources, System Operators and the Grid
EBA Annual Meeting & Conference Important Information:
April 3-4, 2017, Renaissance Hotel, 999 Ninth Street, NW, Washington DC, Registration Opens at 8:00 am each day.
Questions on the Conference or Handouts, call: 202-223-5625