Mid-Year Energy Forum Closing Celebration Dinner
This year's Mid-Year Energy Forum Closing Dinner will featuring lively entertainment by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commissioners, and will celebrate 40 years of FERC. All former Commissioners have been invited to attend. This is a not to be missed special event dinner. Have fun supporting CFEBA's charitable deeds by participating in its “wine pull” fundraiser in conjunction with the Dinner. CFEBA will be the sole provider for wine at the EBA Dinner.
How does the CFEBA Wine Pull work (or how to enjoy wine at the Closing Dinner):
- Select from 2 levels of mystery wine- Purchase a $25 or $50 wine pull ticket.
- Once you select your ticket, you will pull from either the red or white wine selection.
- Bring that bottle of wine to your dinner table and the hotel staff will open and pour it for you. Feel free to recork any leftover!
- For a $25 ticket, you will pull a bottle from a group of mystery wines valued between $15-$20 OR
- For a $50 ticket, choose from a group of finer wines, all which have a rating of 90 points or above from a recognized source and retail for $25-$50. This group also has 2 extra special bottles valued at $90+!!! You could get very lucky, but no matter what, you can't lose!
Thank you for supporting the good work of CFEBA!
Guest Star - FERC Commissioner Robert F. Powelson (and Friends)
NEW: Table Rate: $1,050 for a table of eight.
|EBA Members/Non Members||$150|
|Mid-Year Energy Forum Registrants||Can also be purchased for reduced fee with Mid-Year Forum regisration|
|Table Rate (NEW)||$1,050 for table of eight|
Three Ways to Register:
For more information on this event, please contact Michele L. Smith, Manager, Chapter & Foundation Relations at (202) 499-5841 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Join more than 450 industry professionals and energy experts for a day and a half of outstanding programing and networking at the 2017 Mid-Year Energy Forum taking place October 17-18 in Washington, DC. To register and view program visit: