Benefits of Joining EBA
One of the greatest benefits of joining EBA is the relationships you will develop. There are a number of opportunities to volunteer and to attend programs where you will have the opportunity to network with others in the energy law space.
- Participate in any of twenty-one subject matter specific committees. Committee work opens the door to speaker and program coordinating opportunities in your area of expertise;
- Attend a variety of face-to-face offerings including social events such as luncheons and receptions, educational programs, Continuing Legal Education (CLE) sponsored programs, chapter meetings and two national conferences per year;
- Seek new opportunities through the EBA Job Bank;
- Connect with any of EBA’s seven regional Chapters;
- Take part in a variety of volunteer leadership functions.
- Access an endless variety of energy-related resources and publications
- Subscription to Energy Law Journal
- On-Demand Seminars
- EBA’s Primer Series – New
- Special benefits to Young Lawyers and Students