Grant Selection Process
CFEBA Invites Submission of Applications for Energy-Related Grants
The Charitable Foundation of the Energy Bar Association is accepting grant proposals and we need your assistance!
Do you know of a non-profit organization in need of energy-related support? If so, please encourage them to submit a grant application in either of two categories:
Cornerstone Project Funding ($75,000 - $100,000) or Rolling Grants ($5,000 - $10,000).
Grant proposals to support local, regional, national or international non-profit organizations with energy-related charitable projects focused on improving lives will be considered for a financial grant.
Some examples of past grants include funding to support/provide:
- Puerto Rico Primary Care Association, Inc. to install integrated hybrid solar power systems to power refrigeration units at the primary care clinic delivery sites located throughout Puerto Rico impacted by Hurricane Maria.
- Innovation Africa to complete water pump and drip irrigation project in Uganda.
- Solar heating of low-income, Native American tribal families living on reservations in the Great Plains.
- NRECA International Foundation to support rural electrification project in El Beni, Bolivia.
- Energy Conservation Center of the Community Action Program of Lancaster County to install weatherization equipment to improve energy efficiency in low-income homes and to provide weatherization training in Lancaster County, PA.
- Dimack Community Health Center in Boston to replace outdated and inefficient HVAC system.
- Cornerstone Project Deadline: Complete grant applications must be received no later than 5:00 PM ET on September 28, 2018.
- Rolling Grants Deadline: Complete grant applications accepted on a rolling basis.
For more information and Submission Requirements visit: https://www.eba-net.org/assets/1/6/CFEBA-Grant-Application_0.pdf or call CFEBA at 202.223.5625.
For further information on past grantees visit: https://www.eba-net.org/cfeba/our-impact/grant-recipients/