The Energy Bar Association 2020 Mid-Year Energy Forum Call for Ideas is now open. Please share your ideas for concurrent sessions, keynote speakers and general sessions that will help EBA members stay on top of the latest trends and changes in the energy industry. The fall program will mostly be a virtual meeting which allows us to offer a number of programs with a variety of formats. Please be creative with your submissions.
Submit your ideas through the online survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EBAIdeas2020.
Submissions due by June 30, 2020
We are seeking ideas that are:
- Cutting edge
- Technical issues important to energy attorneys
- Regional specific issues
- Ideas that will help attorneys and energy professionals stay on top of managing the changing energy law environment
- The timeliness of the subject matter;
- Case studies that highlight value;
- Sessions that stress peer-to-peer networking and information sharing;
- Sessions that will be valued by specific market segments (e.g., gas, oil, southern, northwest) or emerging markets.
Got more than one idea? Don't hold back! You are not limited to one submission. We encourage you to promote innovative, creative ideas related to all aspects of energy law and various energy markets, with a focus on federal, state or international issues.
Please provide learning objectives and details to assist the Professional Education Council (PEC) with understanding the goal of your session idea.
We appreciate your contributions and look forward to reviewing your submission. For further information, please contact me at email@example.com or at (202) 223-5625.