The best part about attending conferences is the business that comes from these face-to-face connections. EBA helps you build relationships with people that want to do business with you. EBA provides opportunities for direct communication with regulators, policy makers, law firm decision makers and practitioners. Invest in building strong relationships and become part of the EBA Solution Center at the 2020 Mid-Year Energy Forum in Washington, DC on October 13-14, 2020.
EBA’s NEW Solution Center (only at the Mid-Year Energy Forum)
Be part of a learning and networking environment, build relationships and establish yourself as an industry expert in EBA’s NEW Solution Center! EBA’s Solution Center will provide a conversation-style setting, where industry partners can offer insight on pertinent topics and showcase business solutions. There will be designated time in the conference agenda devoted to the Solution Center.
Solution Center Partners will be provided high-top tables to encourage conversation. Power access will be available so laptops and screens can be used for demos or source information. This opportunity includes a Solution Center Partner Profile available to attendees in print, online and post-conference to the entire membership. The Profile will feature your company’s brief description, area of specialization, logo and website link.
Energy Professionals: This is a perfect exposure opportunity to highlight your company expertise and build relationships with your target audience.
INTERESTED IN EBA 2020 BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES?
Please contact Jackie Bessette, Manager, Strategic Partnerships: email@example.com
2020 NATIONAL CONFERENCE SPONSorship opportunities
EBA’s Annual Meeting & Conference and EBA’s Mid-Year Energy Forum are two of the largest annual energy law and policy events in the U.S. attracting hundreds of federal and state regulators, executives, energy attorneys and policymakers who convene on key issues impacting energy law. The Annual Meeting is taking place April 14-15, 2020 at the Marriott Marquis in Washington, DC and the 2020 Mid-Year Energy Forum will be held Oct 13-14, 2020 at the Renaissance Downtown Hotel, also in DC.
- LUNCHEON KEYNOTE SPONSORSHIP: $10,000 for both national conferences / $5,500 for one conference
- WELCOME EXPERIENCE SPONSOR: $7,000 for both national conferences / $4,000 for one conference
- DIGITAL MEDIA SPONSORSHIP: $5,500 for both national conferences / $3,600 for one conference
- EXCLUSIVE EVENT LOUNGE SPONSOR: $5,000
- CLOSING RECEPTION SPONSOR: $2,800
- SEAT DROP SPONSOR: $2,700
- STARTER SPONSOR: $2,500 (Designed for first-time National Conference Sponsors only)
- CONFERENCE BREAK SPONSOR: $2,500
OTHER PROMOTIONAL SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES (include one conference registration)
- Conference Pens with logo: $3,000
- Beverage Cup Sleeves with logo: $3,000
- Conference bags with logo: $3,000
LEARN MORE: National Conference Sponsorship Opportunities