Speaker Service Center Agreement Form
speaker agreement info here- test
SPEAKER SERVICE CENTER (SSC)
Thank you and Welcome to the Speaker Service Center!
To ensure the best experience for the attendees and speakers at the EBA Annual Meeting & Conference, please adhere to the deadlines listed below. If you have any questions or challenges meeting the deadlines, please contact Lisa Levine ASAP, firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-223-5625. ALL sessions require CLE-quality handouts. Please work with your session moderator and co-panelists to prepare the CLE-quality session handout and presentation in accordance with the following due dates and milestones:
DUE DATES AND MILESTONES
- Reviewed Speaker Service Center (SSC) by February 15, 2019
- Session Coordinator Agreement Executed by February 15, 2019
- By Feb 15, Session Coordinator to send proposed list of speakers and moderators to PEC, for their approval
- Final Session Title and Description by February 15, 2019
Short Description – up to 50 words (used for marketing)
Long Description – up to 100 words (posted on the website)
- Speaker and Moderator Agreements Executed by March 15, 2019
- Registration Online: by: March 25, 2019
- Profile Submitted (Bio, photo, twitter handle) by: March 25, 2019
- Download PowerPoint Design Template by April 1, 2019
- Housing Booked by April 1, 2019 (First Come, First Served)
- Session Materials Due – April 12, 2019- send directly to your moderator (NOT EBA) -- 3 Weeks in Advance – Plan ahead!
- Attend Conference May 6-7, 2019
A. SPEAKER, MODERATOR AND SESSION COORDINATOR AGREEMENTS
All speakers and moderators must complete the agreement linked below.
Moderator Agreement: Please download, read, sign and return to EBA by March 15, 2019.
Speaker Agreement: Please download, read, sign and return to EBA by March 15, 2019.
Session Coordinator Agreement: Please download, read, sign and return to EBA by February 15, 2019