The most successful businesses invest in building strong relationships. EBA provides opportunities for direct communication with regulators, policy makers, energy experts and of course fellow law firms and attorneys. EBA presents approximately 30 educational and networking programs nationwide every year. These programs attract over 2,200 professionals annually, including hundreds of federal and state regulators, executives, attorneys, professionals and policymakers who convene on key issues impacting energy law.
Opportunities to Fit Your Needs
EBA offers an array of sponsorship and marketing opportunities to fit your needs and budget. Make sure your clients and potential clients are aware of how you can help them solve their problems. With more than 5,000 EBA industry contacts and approximately 2,000 members- and over 2,200 program attendees, an EBA Sponsorship provides tremendous visibility for your organization, as well as targeted opportunities for engagement with people that want to do business with you.
2022 Annual meeting & conference SPONSORSHIP LEVELS
PLATINUM SPONSOR $4,500
- Opportunity to provide your company’s retractable banner next to registration area.
- Opportunity to provide one swag item to welcome attendees: (water bottle, notebook, pen, etc.*)
- Prominent sponsor signage provided with your logo.
- Sponsor recognition (with logo) in email blast welcoming attendees and providing access to Conference Resource Center.
- One piece of company marketing collateral at all luncheon tables for one day of conference
- Includes one company/firm marketing slide, on EBA template, running during opening and closing general sessions.(which will continue in on-demand access)
- Two full conference registrations and unlimited on-demand access and a 15% off discount code for other registrants.
- Full-page recognition in conference program materials.
- Everything in the Bronze sponsorship level.
GOLD SPONSOR $3,700
- You select the Wifi passcode! By the end of any national conference, everyone will know your NAME.
- Opportunity for sponsor to provide 500-600 copies of one piece of marketing collateral to be placed on seats for attendees during one of the three general sessions.
- Sponsor may create customized content for EBA to post on our social media channels along with conference marketing. EBA will approve content and posts may include before, during and after the event.
- Half-page recognition in conference program materials
- Logo featured in rotating slides that will play during opening and at closing of general sessions
- Includes two conference registrations and on-demand access
SILVER SPONSOR $3,000
- Prominent signage at Coffee Breaks
- Opportunity to provide retractable banners near break stations, entrance to luncheon or any other special events
Includes 1 conference registration with on-demand access
Social media post recognizing firm/company as a Silver Sponsor during or immediately following the conference with link to sponsor website
Logo featured on event webpage and in digital event promotions to over 5,000 energy attorneys and professionals
Includes logo placement in conference materials.
PLATINUM SPONSOR GOLD SPONSOR SILVER SPONSOR
2022 Sponsorship Opportunities Payment Form PDF
Learn More: 2022 National Conference Business Opportunities
INTERESTED IN EBA SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES?
Please contact: Michele L. Smith
Director, Marketing & Communications
EBA WEBSITE AND EBA INSIGHTS ADVERTISING
Strategically placed ads on the EBA website are a cost effective way to reach your target market. Your website will be only one click away from many of the energy industry's elite attorneys, practitioners and decision makers. Association Revenue Partners manages all advertising in Insights and EBA’s website.
To learn more about pricing details for digital advertising opportunities contact:
Vice President of Sales
Association Revenue Partners
Additional advertising opportunities now available in the EBA Brief!
ELJ 40th Anniversary: Advertising Opportunities
EBA MAILING LIST RENTAL
Energy Bar Association (EBA) rents USPS lists only and does not rent member e-mail addresses. Your rented list file will include the following fields: individual name, organization name, street address, city, state, zip code, and country. Please note that each rental is good for 1 mailing. Organizations that wish to send more than 1 mailings must re-rent the list.
ALLIED ORGANIZATIONS CO-MARKETING AGREEMENT
The Energy Bar Association supports cross-marketing opportunities with other not-for-profit related organizations. If you have an event you would like EBA to consider cross-marketing, please complete the form below.
ALLIED ORGANIZATIONS APPLY TO SPONSOR A MEETING WITH EBA