The most successful businesses invest in building strong relationships. EBA provides opportunities for direct communication with regulators, policy makers, energy experts and of course fellow law firms and attorneys. In 2019, EBA presented approximately 30 educational and networking programs nationwide. These programs attracted over 2,200 professionals, including hundreds of federal and state regulators, executives, energy attorneys, professionals and policymakers who convene on key issues impacting energy law.
Opportunities to Fit Your Needs
EBA offers an array of sponsorship and marketing opportunities to fit your needs and budget. Make sure your clients and potential clients are aware of how you can help them solve their problems. With more than 5,000 EBA industry contacts and approximately 2,000 members- and over 2,200 program attendees, an EBA Sponsorship provides tremendous visibility for your organization, as well as targeted opportunities for engagement with people that want to do business with you.
EBA GEMS: Gain Visibility on a Year-Round Basis
EBA GEMS Sponsorship Packages provide a cost-effective way to create brand preference, build relationships, and develop planning opportunities with an elite group of influencers in the industry. Make one decision, write one check, and gain maximum exposure the entire year!
EBA GEMS Highlights
- Year-round brand exposure;
- A platform to showcase your services and publications in front of the industry leaders;
- Networking with regulators, policy makers, in-house counsel, and energy experts active in all areas of energy law at federal, state, and international levels;
- Enhanced corporate image by showing your support and commitment to the energy industry;
- Exposure to a targeted audience;
- Prominent recognition at the Annual Conference and Mid-Year Energy Forum;
- Help meeting your marketing objectives;
And, much more!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN EBA GEM OR OTHER 2020 BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES?
Please contact Jackie Bessette, Manager, Strategic Partnerships: firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 GEM PAYMENT FORM PDF
more YEAR ROUND EXPOSURE OPPORTUNITies
LEARN MORE: 2020 EBA ENERGIZER SPONSOR: $3,000
2020 NATIONAL CONFERENCE SPONSorship opportunities
EBA’s Annual Meeting & Conference and EBA’s Mid-Year Energy Forum are two of the largest annual energy law and policy events in the U.S. attracting hundreds of federal and state regulators, executives, energy attorneys and policymakers who convene on key issues impacting energy law. The Annual Meeting is taking place April 14-15, 2020 at the Marriott Marquis in Washington, DC and the 2020 Mid-Year Energy Forum will be held Oct 13-14, 2020 at the Renaissance Downtown Hotel, also in DC.
- LUNCHEON KEYNOTE SPONSORSHIP: $10,000 for both national conferences / $5,500 for one conference
- WELCOME EXPERIENCE SPONSOR: $7,000 for both national conferences / $4,000 for one conference
- DIGITAL MEDIA SPONSORSHIP: $5,500 for both national conferences / $3,600 for one conference
- EXCLUSIVE EVENT LOUNGE SPONSOR: $5,000
- CLOSING RECEPTION SPONSOR: $2,800
- SEAT DROP SPONSOR: $2,700
- STARTER SPONSOR: $2,500 (Designed for first-time National Conference Sponsors only)
- CONFERENCE BREAK SPONSOR: $2,500
OTHER PROMOTIONAL SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES (include one conference registration)
- Conference Pens with logo: $3,000
- Beverage Cup Sleeves with logo: $3,000
- Conference bags with logo: $3,000
LEARN MORE: National Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
EBA WEBSITE AND EBA INSIGHTS ADVERTISING
Strategically placed ads on the EBA website are a cost effective way to reach your target market. Your website will be only one click away from many of the energy industry's elite attorneys, practitioners and decision makers. Association Revenue Partners manages all advertising in Insights and EBA’s website.
To learn more about pricing details for digital advertising opportunities contact:
Vice President of Sales
Association Revenue Partners
Additional advertising opportunities now available in the EBA Brief!
ELJ 40th Anniversary: Advertising Opportunities
EBA Mailing List Rental
Energy Bar Association (EBA) rents USPS lists only and does not rent member e-mail addresses. Your rented list file will include the following fields: individual name, organization name, street address, city, state, zip code, and country. Please note that each rental is good for 1 mailing. Organizations that wish to send more than 1 mailings must re-rent the list.
Allied Organizations Co-Marketing Agreement
The Energy Bar Association supports cross-marketing opportunities with other not-for-profit related organizations. If you have an event you would like EBA to consider cross-marketing, please complete the form below.
ALLIED ORGANIZATIONS APPLY TO SPONSOR A MEETING WITH EBA