The most successful businesses invest in building strong relationships. EBA provides opportunities for direct communication with regulators, policy makers, energy experts and of course fellow law firms and attorneys. In 2019, EBA presented approximately 30 educational and networking programs nationwide. These programs attracted over 2,200 professionals, including hundreds of federal and state regulators, executives, energy attorneys, professionals and policymakers who convene on key issues impacting energy law.
Opportunities to Fit Your Needs
EBA offers an array of sponsorship and marketing opportunities to fit your needs and budget. Make sure your clients and potential clients are aware of how you can help them solve their problems. With more than 5,000 EBA industry contacts and approximately 2,000 members- and over 2,200 program attendees, an EBA Sponsorship provides tremendous visibility for your organization, as well as targeted opportunities for engagement with people that want to do business with you.
EBA Virtual Conference SPONSORSHIP LEVELS
PLATINUM SPONSOR $4,000
GOLD SPONSOR $3,000
- Rotating banner ad
- Logo featured in rotating slides that will play during opening and at closing of general sessions
- Giveaway Opportunity - using the Wheel Of Fortune Spinner and announce winner
- 1 Announcement (push notification) “from” sponsor
- NEW Chat functionality within profile/booth for visitors
- NEW Networking Room with custom name
- Includes 2 conference registrations and a 10% off discount code for 3 registrations
- Opportunity to poll attendees during lunch or networking break (EBA prior approval on poll question required)
- Everything in Silver Tier
SILVER SPONSOR $2,000
- Profile in Sponsor feature with a link to sponsor’s website
- Includes 2 conference registrations
- Easily gain insight and capture leads with NEW exportable Data Dashboard;
- Opportunity to Post Ad or Special offer to attendees on Virtual Social Wall
- Digital Swag Bag opportunity
- Logo featured on Forum webpage and in digital event promotions to over 5,000 energy attorneys and professionals
PLATINUM SPONSOR GOLD SPONSOR SILVER SPONSOR
Business opportunities: EBA'S MARKET PLACE
The EBA Market Place invites you to virtually showcase your company’s services and expertise to 500+ energy attorneys and professionals, representing over 600 law firms, companies, institutions, and affiliated industry organizations. A virtual profile or "booth" allows you to creatively engage with attendees through on-demand video presentations, product demos, and one-on-one meetings.
The meeting virtual platform will provide the following branding opportunities:
- Virtual Booth with firm/company branding
- Unlimited PDF downloads for attendees
- One event registration included
- Your company Logo is included in event marketing
- On-demand Video presentations, education or product demos in your site
- Feature email to attendees prior to event – this is your opportunity to tell the attendees why they should visit your site.
- Lead captures, post event list of attendees who expressed interest in your services
- Included in the Energy Scavenger Hunt, where attendees will receive points for visiting Solution Center participants
- Unlimited word count for description
- Link to anywhere on your website
- Upload learning and promotional videos - Content may be educational, a product demo, a virtual greeting or company introduction.
Purchase EBA Market Place Booth
INTERESTED IN EBA SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES?
Please contact: Michele L. Smith
Senior Manager, Marketing & Member Relations
EBA WEBSITE AND EBA INSIGHTS ADVERTISING
Strategically placed ads on the EBA website are a cost effective way to reach your target market. Your website will be only one click away from many of the energy industry's elite attorneys, practitioners and decision makers. Association Revenue Partners manages all advertising in Insights and EBA’s website.
To learn more about pricing details for digital advertising opportunities contact:
Vice President of Sales
Association Revenue Partners
Additional advertising opportunities now available in the EBA Brief!
ELJ 40th Anniversary: Advertising Opportunities
EBA Mailing List Rental
Energy Bar Association (EBA) rents USPS lists only and does not rent member e-mail addresses. Your rented list file will include the following fields: individual name, organization name, street address, city, state, zip code, and country. Please note that each rental is good for 1 mailing. Organizations that wish to send more than 1 mailings must re-rent the list.
Allied Organizations Co-Marketing Agreement
The Energy Bar Association supports cross-marketing opportunities with other not-for-profit related organizations. If you have an event you would like EBA to consider cross-marketing, please complete the form below.
ALLIED ORGANIZATIONS APPLY TO SPONSOR A MEETING WITH EBA