Please join us at the Charitable Foundation of the Energy Bar Association’s 2022 Fundraising Gala, Celebrating 20 Years: YOU are the ENERGY in CFEBA! to be held on May 10, 2022 at the Marriott Marquis in Washington DC, from 5:30 pm-8:30 pm ET.
2022 marks CFEBA’s 20th Anniversary. Since its formation, the CFEBA has contributed approximately $2 million to energy-related initiatives.
The annual charitable gala helps raise money to support grants given by CFEBA.
The Charitable Foundation of the Energy Bar Association is a non-profit charitable organization formed in 2002 under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation engages in a variety of energy-related and general charitable activities.
Examples of CFEBA giving include:
- Donations to non-profit organizations and needy individuals for payment of utility bills and other energy-related and general purposes;
- Funding energy internships;
- Funding scholarships and educational grants;
- Energy-related volunteer service projects, including residential home construction, weatherization, and energy efficiency efforts;
- General charitable service projects.
GALA TICKET PRICES
- $250 Individual Ticket (Member/Nonmember)
- $150 Solo/Government/Academic (Member/Nonmember)
PDF Ticket Form Here
PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
CFEBA GALA SPONSORSHIP PLEDGE FORM PDF
Individual Contributor Form