Tuesday, May 10, 2022
06:00 PM - 09:30 PM
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Marriott Marquis Hotel
901 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036
The annual charitable gala helps raise money to support grants given by CFEBA.
The Charitable Foundation of the Energy Bar Association is a non-profit charitable organization formed in 2002 under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation engages in a variety of energy-related and general charitable activities.
Examples of CFEBA giving include:
- Donations to non-profit organizations and needy individuals for payment of utility bills and other energy-related and general purposes;
- Funding energy internships;
- Funding scholarships and educational grants;
- Energy-related volunteer service projects, including residential home construction, weatherization and energy efficiency efforts;
- General charitable service projects.