Tuesday, April 30, 2019
09:00 AM - 03:30 PM
(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Union Station - Kansas City - KC Chamber Boardroom (First Floor)
30 W. Pershing Rd
Kansas City, MO 64108
Missouri Energy Initiative
In Collaboration with The Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
The Missouri Energy Initiative is presenting the Energy Infrastructure event of the 2019 Midwest Energy Policy Series in collaboration with the Kansas City Chamber of Commerce. Join us to network and engage in the hottest topics in energy.
- How National Infrastructure Plans are Developed Trump’s Infrastructure Plan Architect Dan Slane will discuss how infrastructure projects are selected and what is at stake with U.S. Infrastructure.
- Increasing Adoption of Electric Vehicles David Schatz of the Chargepoint electric vehicle charging network and Phil Jones of the Alliance for Transportation Electrification will discuss strategies for expanding adoption of electric vehicles.
- Affordable Clean Energy Rule Jim Gulliford, Regional Administrator for EPA Region 7, will address the clean energy rule which establishes emission guidelines for states to develop plans to address greenhouse gas emissions from existing coal-fired power plants.
- Regulatory update New Missouri PSC Chairman Ryan Silvey will address infrastructure issues facing the PSC.
- Smart Infrastructure Representatives of KCP&L, Ameren, City Utilities of Springfield, Liberty, Spire and Macon Electric Coop will present their organization’s infrastructure plans.
- Missouri State Energy Plan Martin Hyman of Missouri Division of Energy, and Josh Campbell, MEI executive director, will provide an update on implementation of the 2015 Missouri State Energy Plan.