Monday, January 28, 2019 - Tuesday, January 29, 2019
07:30 AM - 03:35 PM
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
AT&T Conference Center
1900 University Avenue
Austin, TX 78705
The University of Texas School of Law
The Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Law Section of the State Bar of Texas (OGERL)
VIEW MORE DETAILS
2019 highlights include:
- Keith Martin is back again with a stellar collection of Washington Energy experts, including Richard Glick, Abigail Ross Hopper, and Tom Kiernan, for a round-table discussion on current federal energy policy impacting renewable energy.
- Review the agenda for the 86th Texas Legislative session and other state legislative sessions that could impact the renewable energy markets.
- Get the latest updates and developments from ERCOT, PUC, and SPP.
- Discuss the opportunities and challenges in developing and financing stand-alone and “hybrid” battery storage projects.
- Hear about Tax Credits and Beyond: Financing Renewable Energy Projects—Where Do We Go From Here?
- Valuable information on Endangered Species and Wildlife—Mitigation and Risk Management, Best Practices for Solar Development in Resolving Mineral Estate Issues, and much more.
- 2.00 hours of ethics credit.
- Opportunity to meet program faculty and attendees during Monday evening’s Networking Reception.