ENERGY LAW JOURNAL
In This Edition
- Comment: Shedding Light on Duquesne
Honorable Richard D. Cudahy
- The Discounted Cash Flow Methodology: Its Use in Estimating a Utility's Cost of Equity
- Electric Wholesale Power Sales at Market-Based Rates
G. William Stafford
- The Trended vs. Depreciated Original Cost Controversy: How Real are the Real Returns?
Henry E Kilpatrick, Jr. and Dennis Melvin
- Settlement of Contested Transportation Rate Cases at FERC: Should the Squeaky Wheel Be Greased?
Richard A. Drom
SUBMITTED COMMITTEE REPORTS
Energy Development - Federal Lands
International Energy Transaction
Oil Pipeline Regulation
Practice and Procedure