ENERGY LAW JOURNAL
In This Edition
- Open Access and Transition Costs: Will the Electric Industry Transition Track the Natural Gas Industry Restructuring?
Donald F. Santa, Jr. and Clifford S. Sikora
- The State of the Transition to Competitive Markets in Natural Gas and Electricity
Richard J. Pierce, Jr.
- Retail Wheeling: Is This Revolution Necessary?
Hon. Richard D. Cudahy
- The Transition to Fully Competitive Bulk Power Markets: Federal Regulatory Developments in the Electric Power Industry
Linda S. Portasik
- Pricing and the Incentive to Invest in Pipelines After Great Lakes
Daniel F. Spulbar
- The Regulation of Gathering in a Federal System
Cody L. Graves and Maria Mercedes Seidler
- Buy/Sell Transactions in the Natural Gas Industry: What's Prohibited and What Isn't?
Douglas M. Canter
- Clean Coal Technology Program: Model for Government/Industry Cooperation
Patricia Fry Godley and Dr. Larry M. Joseph
- State Control Over the Destiny of Hydropower Development: PUD No. 1 v. Washington Department of Ecology