ENERGY LAW JOURNAL
VOLUME 44, NO. 1
In This Edition
ENERGY LAW JOURNAL, VOLUME 44, NO. 1
- It's Time To Reconsider Single-Clearing Price Mechanisms in U.S. Energy Markets
Mark C. Christie
- Hydrogen's Potential Role in LDCS' Transition to a Low Carbon Future
Marcia Hook, Drake Hernandez, Duncan Grimm, Heidi Li
- Carbon Capture and Sequestration - "Essential," But Too Little, Too Late?
David C. Smith
- Control, Fault, and Knock-For-Knock: A Guide to Selecting Indemnities in Energy Construction and Services Agreements
S. Scott Gaille, Tanner Harris
- A Clarification on FERC's Discretion in Finding Just And Reasonable Rates in the Electricity Market: Public Citizen, Inc. v. FERC
- Standing Rock Sioux Tribe: Why Winning Vacatur Under NEPA May Not Be Enough to Limit Damage to the Environment
For environmental reasons and to save printing costs, we include the annual energy sector reports authored by EBA subject matter steering committees only in the online edition of the Journal. Shown below are the steering committee reports for this edition.
All previous volumes of the Energy Law Journal are available on the EBA’s website at https://www.eba-net.org/felj/past-editions/