The EBA Webinar Training Pass
gives you access to a range of training programs and educational CLE approved content from outstanding industry experts and energy insiders. Your entire energy practice
or staff can take advantage of this extensive training resource on their own schedule — and focus on the legal issues and aspects of energy law that matter most to your practice.
YOUR ENTIRE PRACTICE CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE FOLLOWING UPCOMING EVENTS:
2020 TRAINING PACKAGES AVAILABLE TO DATE:
HOW MUCH WILL YOUR NEW TRAINING PASS COST?
The Webinar Training Pass is available for only $1299 for a full year of programming that your entire practice can take advantage of on their own time!
In 2019, EBA presented approximately 30 educational programs nationwide focused on all aspects of energy law.
Registration for one person to attend each of the upcoming 2020 Academy courses will cost $600! Now everyone in your entire energy practice can benefit from EBA’s top notch training at one low price!
Each month we also host several webinars, covering an array of energy law topics; PLUS most qualify for 1 or 1.5 CLE Credits. From gas and pipeline, to electricity and renewables law and policy, EBA is here to keep to give our members a competitive edge!
RECAP: HERE’S WHAT THE EBA WEBINAR TRAINING PASS WILL GIVE YOU
- In-depth training from industry experts that can be shared by your entire energy practice or company.
- Registration to participate in every webinar and all Energy Law Academy courses we host in 2020.
- All recorded programming and speaker material for live national conferences in 2020 and available Chapter Annual Meetings! This includes the #EBA2020AM and Mid-Year Energy Forum.
- Unlimited access to all archived webinars, conference recordings and speaker material.
- A firm/company discount code so that any member of your practice group can register easily online in order to secure available CLE credits.