Help EBA Grow, Become an Ambassador
EBA members are the greatest asset of the Energy Bar Association. Simply put, EBA is only as strong as the community we foster. From outstanding educational events and networking opportunities to educational offerings, EBA members are the driving force behind our success. Help us continue to build a diverse membership of new, mid-career, and veteran energy law and policy professionals. Share your success by becoming an EBA Ambassador.
Share Your Experience
Recruiting new members is about sharing your membership experience with others. As an Ambassador, reach out to colleagues and your professional network and urge them to get involved with the EBA. A complete list of members benefits can be found on the Membership page of the website. Below are some suggestions to help you reach potential members and encourage them to join:
- When new employees begin working in your firm, tell them how EBA can help them transition into their new role.
- Share the benefits of an EBA membership, including a personal experience in which your EBA membership has benefited you in your career. A positive testimonial can be a great recruitment tool!
- Publish an article in your firm newsletter about why you belong to EBA.
- Sponsor a student ($25) from your alma mater to share the benefits of membership with up-and-coming professionals.
- Forward EBA emails to your colleagues to let them know how much value they will get as a member.
- Bring a colleague to an upcoming event or reception.
- Attendance at one of our two national meetings covers the cost of membership by using the early bird member rate
- EBA produces events across the US and Canada
- Opportunities to speak, write, and lead through our boards, committees, and chapters
- Network with like professionals at all career stages
- Educational programs to help grow your professional knowledge
- 100's of in-house counsel and government attorneys to network with
If you have any questions about the EBA Ambassadors program, please contact Henry Lagrimini, Manager of Membership and Chapter Relations, at (202) 499-5847 or email@example.com.
If you would like EBA to send a recruitment email to specific colleagues or individuals, please send their contact information to the email above and we will send the invitation on your behalf. Thank you!