University Guest Lecturer Program
The EBA Young Lawyer Council is excited to present the University Guest Lecture program. Through this program, young lawyers and seasoned practitioners visit law schools to present students with information about the practice of energy law, spark discussions on recent developments, and answer questions.
- A 30-minute presentation developed by industry experts.
- Designed to provide the basics and demonstrate why energy law is a viable and interesting field of work.
- Customizable, allowing you to share your personal experience.
- Can be used at colleges, universities, internally at energy companies and law firms.
Benefits of the Program
- Educate future lawyers about the energy law profession.
- Attract new talent to this line of practice.
- Encourage law professors to include our energy law in their teaching curriculum.
- Attract more academics to our field of practice.
Request a Guest Lecturer
To request a speaker at your law school, email email@example.com.
Become a Guest Lecturer
Interested in speaking at a local law school about careers in energy law? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.