June 27, 2023 | The George Washington University Law School
Last week, the EBA was thrilled to co-host an Energy Law Student Speed Networking event with the Women’s Bar Association. The event was held at the George Washington University Law School and connected law students with attorneys practicing for government regulatory entities, private companies and trade associations. Practitioners shared their experience with current law students and provided opportunities for them to ask questions and learn about new career opportunities.
Thank you to our partners Georgetown University Law Center, American University Washington College of Law, and Howard University School of Law for their help in promoting this event, and thank you to our practitioners who volunteered their time.
- Andrea Wolfman, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Jane Rueger, Perkins Coie LLP
- Ian Shavitz, Lippes Mathias
- Justin Moeller, NextEra Energy Inc.
- Acting Chief Judge Andrew Satten, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Regine Baus, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Brandon Flick, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Michael Jensen, Waste Management
- Ben Nussdorf, National Propane Gas Association
If you have legal interns, law students, or summer associates in your network, encourage them to join the EBA with a student membership! Many EBA events are free or deeply discounted for EBA student members.